貌似没人回，楼主先来第一份回复（对， 我是来给 Python 和 xlwings 打广告的~ 脱离最新技术好久了，欢迎纠错~）
3. What does your app/add-in do?
4. What kind of Office development do you do? (VSTO, macros, etc.)
7. How do you test your app/add-in?
1). load excel data to python pandas dataframes:
a. for simple sheets batch automation, use pandas ( https://pandas.pydata.org/
) or dask ( https://dask.org/
b. for single sheet live analyzing, use xlwings: https://www.xlwings.org/
( This tool can call windows native excel API directly and don't need to install excel plugins. )
2). live analyzing data and write functions on Jupyter notebook( https://jupyter.org/
3). present result
a. for simple result, export to excel with xlwings or pandas
b. for complex result, save to db and create a single page site with python flask and jquery datatable
c. if using SQL server, save to db, and refresh data on excel directly
5. Which Office Products have you targeted? (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
6. Do you use .NET references to Office client libraries for your app/add-in?
Yes, using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word and Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.
8. Do you test on multiple versions of Office and/or Windows? Which versions? 32 bit vs 64 bit?
Yes but don't care.
9. Do the differences in version make a difference when testing? Deploying? How so?
10. How do you deploy your app/add-in today? (Click once, link on website, etc)
link on website
11. What is the most annoying aspects of testing your app/add-in in general?
PivotTable functions are too complex and hard to use: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.office.interop.excel.pivotcache.createpivottable
Seems can't get raw data from PivotCache directly as far as I know.
12. Would a solution like this solve your problem?
No, as I don't use VSTO.
13. Which versions of Windows and Office would you like to see?
Windows 10. Offce 2016+ and 365 online version.
14. We're thinking about pricing the usage of VMs at 1 dollar an hour. How man hours do you regularly test now? How many hours do you think you would use this?
$1/Hour is too expensive for personal use.
15. Have you used Azure before? If so, for what?
No. Azure didn't accept my Chinese credit card.
16. If there was a magic solution for testing the Office apps that would provide the most value to you, what would it be?
Simplify pivot table/chart related functions in Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel and better provide Python sdk to call them.
Support C# REPL( ) on Azure Notebooks and also for open source Jupyter.