这个学期在做 Dan Friedman 先生的课程助教。上课需要用到 Racket ，所以我写了一份简单的 Emacs 配置指南；如果你想使用 racket-mode 又还没用过 Emacs ，这份文档可能是不错的起点。如有疏漏还请不吝 Issue 和 PR ：）
- Automatic package installation, including:
racket-mode for all the greatness.
- We rebind the
racket-run command to
option-enter). This is basically equivalent with DrRacket's
Run button. If you don't like the keybinding, just modify it in
helm cuz nobody can memorize all the emacs functions.
company for auto completion.
rainbow-delimiters so we won't need to get LASIK.
paredit is included but disabled by default.
- We highly recommend activating paredit for Scheme/Racket/Lisp modes, but we understand that it could take a while to get used to it.
- Please read http://danmidwood.com/content/2014/11/21/animated-paredit.html first; when you are ready, change the line
(setq paredit-enabled nil ) to
(setq paredit-enabled t ) in
init.el to activate paredit.
- All the temporary files will be placed under
~/.emacs.d/bkup so you won't see annoying
bla~ files in your working folder again.
- The Mac
option key becomes
- Perserve some OS X default system shortcuts in Emacs. To name a few:
Command-a = "Select All"
Command-x = "Cut",
Command-c = "Copy", and
Command-v = "Paste"
Command-s = "Save"
Command-z = "Undo"
C-x C-r to access a list of recently edited files.
- Emacs grabs the
$PATH variable from your shell.